You are hereHome ›› Arsen Gasparyan
- Born in Yerevan (Armenia), on 04 Jul 1983
- 1990-2000 Secondary school after Khachik Dashtents #114 (Yerevan).
- 2004-2010 BSc. And MSc. at the Department of Biochemistry, Yerevan State University
- 2007-2012 Senior laboratory assistant, Department of Botany, Yerevan State University.
- Dec 2011-Feb 2012: Research internship in the framework of project: Developing Tools for Conserving the Plant Diversity of the Transcaucasus) for a 10 month research stay at the BGBM
- Oct 2012-Jan 2013 DAAD Research Grant for 3 month research stay at BGBM
- October 2013—present: PhD student; scholarship by DAAD for 3 year doctoral studies, at the Freie Universitat, Berlin Germany
Biodiversity, ecology and taxonomy of lichens of Armenia, with emphasis on epiphytic lichens.
Epiphytic Lichen Diversity and Ecology of Beech- and Hornbeam-Oak Forests in Armenia (phD thesis).
Gasparyan, A. & Sipman, H. J. M. 1913. New lichen records from Armenia. Mycotaxon 123: link page 491.
Rambold, G., Elix, J. A., Nash III, T. H., Zedda, L. (eds.) 2001 onwards [last visited: 2013-05-28]. LIAS light – A Database for Rapid Identification of Lichens. Translated by Ciurchea, D. (Romanian), Cossu, T. (Italian), Davydov, E. A. (Russian), Gasparyan, A.H. (Armenian), Gonzáles, I. & Téllez, I. (Portuguese), Kis-Papo, T. (Hebrew), Moske, N. (Turkish), Muhambetalieva, G. A. (Kyrgyz, Uzbek), Nöske, N. (German), Osyczka, P. J. (Polish), Roux, C. (Esperanto, French), Şenkardeşler, A. (Turkish), Sohrabi, M. (Armenian, Farsi, Turkish), Vargas Castillo, R. & Sanz, V. (Spanish), Wei, J. & Wei, X. L. (Chinese). – liaslight.lias.net/
Armenian Lichens – Online Lichenology of Armenia – www.lichenology.am
Gasparyan, A., & Sipman, H. 2013: Preliminary Survey of Lichens on Ancient Churches in Etchmiadzin, Armenia. First Conference on Biodeterioration of Historical and Cultural Heritage, Tehran, Iran, Book of Abstracts.
Nanagulyan, S., Shahazizyan, I., Gasparyan, A., & Stepanyan, A. 2012: Herbarium of Yerevan State University: Lichen Collection. 7th Symposium of the International Association for Lichenology, Bangkok, Thailand, Book of Abstracts.
- Visit us
- What's on
- The Garden
- The Museum